Brown trout and pepper salmon trout from Karl and Rudi Obauer
For the Nespresso Gourmet Weeks, the geniuses Karl and Rudi Obauer have conjured up a sensational recipe with QimiQ. They serve an anchovy purée with the brown trout and pepper salmon trout and dress it with fresh brown cress and trout caviar. Only a few can make the simple even better, Karl and Rudi Obauer are true masters at it!
For the pasta dough
- 500 g flour
- 4 egg(s)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the filling
- 250 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 100 g shallot(s), finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) of garlic, finely chopped
- 60 g butter
- 250 g leaf spinach
- 150 g curd cheese / quark 20 % fat
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Nutmeg, ground
- For the pasta dough: Knead all the ingredients together into a smooth dough and let it rest, covered, in the fridge for an hour.
- For the filling: Sauté the shallots and garlic in the butter.
- Blanch the spinach leaves, squeeze well and chop finely.
- Mix the spinach leaves, shallots and garlic with the QimiQ Sauce Base and curd and season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Roll out the pasta dough into thin sheets and spread some of the filling on top. Fold the dough and cut out ravioli.
- Simmer the ravioli lightly in salted water for about 5 minutes, remove and serve with the power broth.