Stock from Hans Mandl
Hans Mandl has learned and cooked in the best houses and is co-founder of QimiQ together with Rudolf Haindl. He stands for perfection, creativity and above all regionality. This recipe reflects his credo exactly. A heavenly dish that will knock everyone's socks off. Promised.
Ingredients for 10 servings (2 litres of bouillon)
For the pasta dough
- 500 g flour
- 4 egg(s)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the filling
- 250 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 100 g shallot(s), finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) of garlic, finely chopped
- 60 g butter
- 250 g leaf spinach
- 150 g curd cheese / quark 20 % fat
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Nutmeg, ground
- For the pasta dough: Knead all the ingredients together into a smooth dough and let it rest, covered, in the fridge for an hour.
- For the filling: Sauté the shallots and garlic in the butter.
- Blanch the spinach leaves, squeeze well and chop finely.
- Mix the spinach leaves, shallots and garlic with the QimiQ Sauce Base and curd and season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Roll out the pasta dough into thin sheets and spread some of the filling on top. Fold the dough and cut out ravioli.
- Simmer the ravioli lightly in salted water for about 5 minutes, remove and serve with the power broth.